Guild Pharmacy Academy - Commercial Partnerships
Make online learning a key part of your next marketing strategy to pharmacy Your course could be one of the 5000+ completed by myCPD and myLearning users every month.
The Guild Academy Advantage Our specialty lies in the development of quality CPD accredited training for pharmacists delivered through our myCPD platform and QCPP refresher training and product training for pharmacy assistants delivered through our myLearning platform. We can work with you to:
- Develop new online courses, from inception to launch
- Increase your exposure by using our cost-effective hosting option for pre-existing courses
- Develop your application for CPD & QCPP accreditation
- Connect with pharmacy through our regular Academy emails and the Pharmacy Guild suite of communications channels.
- Know how your training is being utilized with detailsed analysis including open and click through rates, enrolment updates, completion rate and course feedback.
Extreme audience potential
We have around 30,000 pharmacy staff registered as users of the myCPD and myLearning platform, including:
- 5,300 Guild members
- 14,000 Employee pharmacists and pharmacy students
- 10,000 pharmacy assistants
For further information and opportunities contact:
Head of Academy- Sue Bond - 03 9810 9960 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your organization interested in creating targeted learning for pharmacy?
Express your interest below.