Fee-based services offered by the Guild
The Guild also provides additional fee-based services for members including:
- Workplace relations audits
- Meditations, conciliations and formal hearings before the Fair Work Commission or other industrial tribunals if necessary
- Representation at industrial disputes
- Development and implementation of Enterprise agreements
- Information sessions in human resources and employment relations matters
- Complex calculations of wages and/or leave entitlements
- Drafting and/or reviewing complex written documents such as termination, redundancy or performance management documents, or workplace policies and procedures
- Investigations for workplace grievances.
Please contact a Workplace Relations Advisor in your state or territory for more information on these services.
Page last updated on: 04 August 2020