The Pharmacy Guild of Australia is a national employers organisation with 90 years of experience in promoting the value of the role of community pharmacists in the health care system.
Our approximately 250 employees across Australia represent over 5,700 community pharmacies.
Our Mission & Vision
Our mission is to enable and sustain community pharmacy as a key element of Australia’s primary health infrastructure through ongoing advocacy, continuous innovation and enduring business solutions.
Our vision is to be respected and influential as the peak body representing our members and advancing community pharmacy in Australia.
Our Core Values
- Respect – respect our role as an advocate for community pharmacy and communicate constructively and respectfully
- Integrity – be honest and ethical in our dealings, and use Guild resources appropriately and effectively
- Compassion and Community – genuinely care for the wellbeing of others, and participate in the Guild’s workplace community
- Equity and Fairness – encourage diverse ideas, opinions and work styles, and share information and knowledge openly
- Reliability – take personal responsibility for our actions, focus on solutions and be willing to take on challenges.
Our National Secretariat is located in Canberra ( view Google Map). Our Guild Branches are located in every State and Territory across Australia.
My Pharmacy Career
My Pharmacy Career is the new recruitment platform for jobs in Community Pharmacy in Australia.
Guild Member Pharmacies - My Pharmacy Career is included in your Guild Membership.
Job Seekers - Community Pharmacy Jobs across Australia at your fingertips.
Discover My Pharmacy Career
Page last updated on: 17 September 2019